Why I am not going to church
I try, I try to honour God by going to church. Recently, I have been feeling bored attending church. My mind races a thousand things and I have difficulty focusing. The sermon is usually boring. The kids are noisy and treat the church like a playground. I cant wait to go home. This is not the Catholic way is it? The only thing I enjoy are the hymns.
Is there another way to honour GOD?
- Can I attend mass on weekdays when it’s quieter?
- Can I honour GOD by doing my work and treating the sick with respect ans dignity?
- I support charity with a monthly giving, can I give more?
- I start my day with a prayer. I’m trying to say the Rosary daily.
- I give thanks to GOD daily and practise gratitude.
- I try to practise kindness and humility, and not to be angry at people.
- I listen to some lively sermons on my App.
- I would like to attend a small bible based class but cant seem to find any.
- I attend other Christian denominations based services and its so lively!
Do I still need to attend Sunday church?